Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Wanna Fully Update My Laptop

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tigala

tigala

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 PM

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:05 AM

502 mb RAM
1.73 Processor
Intel Celeron M
Presario C500
Intel Graphics media accelerator driver
Vista home edition 32bit
Just from the looks of it it sucks. Recommend me anything to upgrade it to greatness
I wanna play the latest games and as you can probably see I have no chance of that yet

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 tigala

tigala
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 PM

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:03 AM

anyone :thumbsup:

#3 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 AM

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:52 AM

I would like to see a min of 1 gig of ram in Vista......but no matter what the laptop is not up to the latest games like COD4 ect.
MCP
MSDST

#4 rigacci

rigacci

Fiorentino

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 PM

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:49 AM

I just got a laptop with a Celeron M 530 processor and 1GB of RAM and I immediately upgraded to 2GB. The difference was amazing and the cost was only about $50 at New Egg (rocks). I have also upgraded to Home Premium but I haven't had much experience yet with the additions from Basic.

But I wouldn't try playing anything but the simplest games.

Remember also that you can stick in a Flash Drive and appropriate that memory to your RAM, or anywhere else. Another item I have not had much experience with but I saw it used at a Technet Event.

DR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users