Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help - Whats Wrong With My Comp?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 racheybabe

racheybabe

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:58 PM

Hi all, this is my 1st post and I'm hoping someone can help me, as I dont know what else to do. I bought my computer in August its on Vista 32 bit and everything was fine until yesterday. Now I keep getting all kind of errors. It started saying I couldn't access the internet as the Apphelp.dll was missing, now its saying failed to connect toa windows service. Also when I try to access other things it will not allow me, for example when I try to go into my firewall it says error loading firewall cpl, the specific module could not be found. Please help, I dont know what else to do, its seems like my computer just wont respond to anything I do.
Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 OmegaWolf747

OmegaWolf747

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:33 PM

Sounds like virii and spyware to me.

Boot into Safe Mode With Networking, try to connect to the Internet. If you are successful, update your antivirus and spyware programs and run full scans. Get rid of whatever they find and reboot.

What is this Internet you speak of?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users