I have a Linksys router Model WRTP54G, wireless. I have a strange problem with this. WHen I boot my PC, alls normal. After a few minutes, less than 10, there is a toggle on Network Cable Unplugged, LAN COnnection 100 Mbps shown in the taskbar LAN icon. This keeps toggling and I am not able to get on the internet even for a second.
Info and Troubleshooting I have done:
1. Router is new and in a good condition.
2. It was perfectly working before, No Changes made to Hardware or Software
3. Direct connection of the broadband cable to my PC makes Internet work fine, ISP is fine.
1. Tried changing the cables, slots > No Help
2. ping -t Gateway reulted in Hardware error shown and once in a while ping reply.
Havent updated the firmware as such. Factory settings.
Been a little dumb to lose my login credentials. How can I retrieve them.
Any help. Thanks a lot,
Mod Edit: Topic moved to more appropriate forum~ TMacK
Edited by TMacK, 13 November 2007 - 04:01 PM.