Jump to content
Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:31 AM
Posted 13 November 2007 - 01:49 AM
Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:14 AM
Posted 13 November 2007 - 02:55 AM
Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:09 PM
hi buddy , thanks for the tip, i was looking through google for the same problem
It worked! Thanks for the solution, and your quick reply. Here's what I did:
Re-create the ShellIconCache file. This file is re-created automatically when you change your display's color depth. Follow these steps to change your display's color depth to a new setting and then change it back to the original setting:
1. Right-click the desktop and then click Properties.
2. Click the Settings tab.
3. Change the color depth from the current setting to a new setting. For example, change from Highest (32 bit) to Lowest (16 bit).
4. Click Apply, and then click Yes to accept the changes.
5. Change the color depth back to its original setting.
6. Click Apply, and then click Yes to accept the changes.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users