Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hijack This Training Program And Bc Study Hall

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marvin the robot

marvin the robot

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 PM

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:14 AM

Hi!

I'm a new user here, seeked out the sight to get rid off a malware infection on my computer. I found the thread on the Hijack This training program, and was really excited to get started, but it seems inactive at the moment.

I would really like to help make the world less safe for spyware and trojans, so if anyone could point me in the right way, I'd really appriciate it.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 AM

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:58 PM

Hi there and welcome to BleepingComputer!

Just posted to someone about the procedure. Have a look here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/116178/hjt-training/

There are lots of "corners" here related to all sorts of things you might want to check out. As for the study hall submission, just check the link in the other topic occasionally to see the current status.

"How did I get infected?" - "Safe-hex" - Member of UNITE -
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users