Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nero And A Cd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Richard ken

Richard ken

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 AM

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:54 PM

I Have two simple question. When i use Nero and click burn after that there is a pop up saying Burn with Multi-session or burn without multi-session or No i think and the last question does anyone know a program that could let you burn a CD when you aborted when burning. so those are the question and please help me!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:36 PM

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:22 AM

Multi-session recording is where the CD-writing software moves all the data to the inside or outside of the disk so it can be recorded on again (not to overwrite the data but to add to it). In general you wont use it.

As for writing after aborting a CD. Most times you cannot do it as the writing surface has already be written on (at least enough to corrupt any future attempts to burn the disk).

If you need to write to a disk more than once it is best to use a CD-RW instead of a CD-R.

Posted Image

#3 Richard ken

Richard ken
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 AM

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:46 AM

Okay thanks for the explanation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users