First it appears you've no virus protection installed.
Download\install one of the following freeware options from the choice below.Once installed update its definitions and then run a full system virus scan
.AVG7 Free Edition Antivirus:http://free.grisoft.com/softw/70free/setup...ree_446a965.exeAvast! 4 Home Edition: http://files.avast.com/iavs4pro/setupeng.exeAvira AntiVir Personal Edition Classic http://www.free-av.com/
With you having Service Pack 2 installed i'm presuming you're using the Windows Firewall.
You may be behind a hardware firewall(router/NAT),but it would'nt hurt to install a third party software firewall to henhance protection.
A word of warning regarding the Windows Firewall in Service Pack 2,it only filters INCOMING traffic.
That means if malware happens to compromise your PC,it will be able to SEND OUT out your credit card data,and any other personal information.
I suggest you install a more robust third party firewall that filters both INCOMING and OUTGOING traffic.
Download\install one of the following freeware firewalls from below:Sygate Personal Firewall Free Edition:http://www.filehippo.com/download_sygate_personal_firewall/Zone Alarm Free:http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/1001..._737_000_en.exeComodo Personal Firewall:http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/Outpost Firewall Free:http://www.agnitum.com/products/outpostfree/index.php
You should take the time to read the following:Understanding and Using Firewallshttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/understanding-and-using-firewalls/
Your version of Sun Java
is out of date.
Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.
Please follow these steps to remove older versions of Sun Java,and then update.
1. Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
2. Scroll down to where it says 'Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 update 3
3. Click the "Download" button to the right.
4. Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
5. The page will refresh.
6. Click on the link to download 'Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language' and save to your desktop.
7. Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
8. Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
9. Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
10. Click the Change/Remove button.
11. Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
12. Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
13. Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u3-windows-i586-p.exe
to install the newest version.If you have previously downloaded ComboFix,please delete that version now.
Now download Combofix
and save to your desktop:Note:
It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop
Close any open browsers.Disconnect from the Internet
Double click on combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
When it's finished it will produce a log. Post the entire contents of C:\ComboFix.txt into your next reply
Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running.
That may cause the program to freeze/hang.
Do NOT post the ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt unless I ask.*Note*
In case your Antivirus or any other realtime scanner is displaying an alert after you downloaded Combofix or while you use Combofix,please disable your scanner and redownload Combofix again.
Some scanners may see some combofix related components as suspicious and block or delete them while there's nothing wrong with them.
Also post a new Hijackthis log please.