Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trouble With Business Communication. Please Help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joana77

joana77

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:19 PM

Hi all,
Iím running a nationalized business since one year and I have sixteen branches in different countries. I spend a huge amount of my income on my business communication. Even after spending this large amount, the results are not satisfactory. I want to reduce my communication cost, without affecting the proper way to communicate, and sharing all things among my branches. Can someone guide me how I can enhance the communication system in my business. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:48 PM

It might help if you could help us understand the communication solutions you are now using for the various types of internal exchanges within the company. What are the shortcomings of your current business communication processes? Do you have hardware constraints?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 jeremy87

jeremy87

• Banned
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2007 - 02:40 AM

Hi,
I think you should have your own conferencing system. Web conferencing could prove an important business tool for you. In fact, you could invite a group of people to a virtual conference room to collaborate in real time, share applications, chat and do other things when face-to-face is not feasible.

You can get your own web conferencing system from RHUB Communications. In addition to web conferencing, you can get several other features such as file transfer and PC remote control. If you want your audience to only view your presentation (and not participate) they don't have to download anything and can view your presentation in any web browser. I've used other web conferencing tools and have been limited in which browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox -I could use.

Hope this will solve your problem. Best of luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users