Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lo-fi Using Fire Fox

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 patricci

patricci

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 AM

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:10 PM

I clicked on the Lo-Fi version and now my Firefox 2.0.0.9 pages are all white which would be OK except I cannot read some of the items on the pages.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Dialer

Dialer

• Members
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:12 AM

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:45 AM

It's a simplified version of the board that's useful for folks like me who are on slow dialup. If you scroll back down to the bottom of the page, you should see a line that reads:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

In IE7, it brought me right back to the full version. Good luck!

#3 patricci

patricci
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:12 AM

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:33 PM

Apparently something else happened to affect the color on other web sites. I clicked on Lo-Fi and then got the slimmed down version. Then I clicked where it said to and got back to the full version. But I still have lost color on some websites and overlapping text on others. I am using Firefox.

MOD EDIT: Moved to more appropriate forum and added "using fire fox" to topic title ~ stevealmighty

Edited by stevealmighty, 06 November 2007 - 10:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users