Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keyboard Function Property

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Christoph182

Christoph182

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 PM

Posted 03 November 2007 - 01:27 PM

Hey guys, I have a gateway laptop #6930 and there is a function key. some of the function keys work (like adjusting the brightness, volume etc.) but some don't. I have a couple keys that has play, pause, and skip on it that requires the function key but how do I set them?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 PM

Posted 03 November 2007 - 06:19 PM

You should probably re install the keyboard driver, link to gateway drivers, you will need to put in the serial number of the laptop to locate the correct download(s) for the laptop.
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users