Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dreamweaver Help, Site Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 8100 Power

8100 Power

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 PM

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:08 PM

Somebody preview my site.

Ive started my site. and for some reason my logo on my homepage wants to jump down...

Take a look and see if you can help me!

www.hurricaneinn.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 PM

Posted 31 October 2007 - 01:42 PM

That part looks fine in firefox for me. I can't understand why you are using Flash for buttons though.

#3 Noot

Noot

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 PM

Posted 31 October 2007 - 06:14 PM

As what groovicus said, in FireFox the logo looks fine. I checked in IE as well, and the same applies there as well.

I do have a suggestion though, the size of the main text should be lowered just a few sizes. It should be about the size of your copyright at the bottom. Only headers and titles should be that size. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving
that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority."
E. B. White (1899 - 1985)

#4 8100 Power

8100 Power
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 PM

Posted 01 November 2007 - 01:26 PM

As what groovicus said, in FireFox the logo looks fine. I checked in IE as well, and the same applies there as well.

I do have a suggestion though, the size of the main text should be lowered just a few sizes. It should be about the size of your copyright at the bottom. Only headers and titles should be that size. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming. Im trying to make it look professinal. Sorry, Im just new at this..Im making updates now. Should be up in about 15min. www.hurricaneinn.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users