Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant Connect With Wusb54g V4

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 James 423 89

James 423 89

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 AM

Posted 30 October 2007 - 04:20 PM

so, my Hard Drive got fried and i bought a new one, i had to reinstall my games and ETC, so i try to install my little ummm..... whatchamacallit, wireless adapter? well, i get to the screen where it says setup, but i cant connect to ANY of the things, and none pop up, nor can i manual setup, just the Exit button seems to work -.-, suggestions? anything :flowers:, thanks in advance, been working on it for the past 3 hours -.-.

------------------------------------------------

ignore that, now it just wont connect to the internet :thumbsup:, i had to switch it to a different USB port

Edited by James 423 89, 30 October 2007 - 04:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 James 423 89

James 423 89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 AM

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:36 AM

Mkay, sometimes i can connects, other times it never lets me, SES (SafeEasy SEtup), never works either, was this version bugged or something? or does my vista computer need hundreds of programs to enable it to run -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users