Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help plz

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 raegstar

raegstar

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:16 AM

hello
i was sent a thingy in my email on hotmail and i opend it and it installed it self into my C: drive and then started installing other things. they r all dos programs
and when you delete them they just come back. i did a virus scan and now my virus scan always pauses at the sertain file. i used spybot search and destroy ad-aware SE personal and norton anti virus 2005
thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:47 AM

Maybe you should consider posting a Highjack This Log. This link will take you to the HJT Forum. Please read the pinned topics at the top. There you will learn all that you need to know regarding the the posting of your log. Good Luck! :thumbsup:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

Just please keep in mind that all Highjack This Team Members are volunteers. One must practice a little patience, when waiting for help. I promise you though that they will get to you as soon as they are able. :flowers:

And above all do not attempt to work on your log yourself. And only take the advice from an official HJT Team Member. Which will show under thier name and avatar.

One more thing. Do not reply to your own post. As the Team keeps an eye out for zero replies. If they see a reply they will assume that someone is already helping you out. Then I'm afraid that you may get lost in the shuffle.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users