Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wmp11 / Media Center Connection?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 d3k0y

d3k0y

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 AM

Posted 30 October 2007 - 01:39 AM

Is there a connection between Windows Media Player 11 and Windows Media Center. Today I was listening to music with WMP11 and opened Media Center. When I opened Media Center, the song info loaded up into media center and I was able to control the song (pause, play, etc) via both WMP11 and Media center. Anyone know more about this or where I can read up on this? Is it possible to play a video playlist in WMP11 and have it run continuously in MC? I ask because MC does not have a playlist option - it only plays one video at a time - which is a bit of a nuisance and when I tried to do this myself, it will play the audio of the video through MC but will not show the video - the only thing I can do is hit visualization and get a garbage swirl. Thanks a lot.

d3k0y :huh:
"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?'"

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici..."

"Not much really" - Sidis

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users