Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Realvnc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nikas

Nikas

• Members
  • 650 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 PM

Posted 29 October 2007 - 11:16 AM

Greetings..

I'm looking for a software which is like RealVNC but I have some questions to ask before I decide on anything.

I need a software which can control a few PC and has control over it. For example, PC A, B, C & D.
PC A controls PC B, C & D and at this point, PC B, C & D do not have control over the PC and is able to view what PC A is doing.

It's like, PC B, C & D will view what PC A is doing on his PC and PC B, C & D have no control over their PC when PC A controls it. I'm not sure if the software I'm looking for is the same as the function of RealVNC. If it is not, then please advise on what are the software that I'm looking for.

Also, a questions for RealVNC

How many PC can it control remotely via RealVNC at one time? Or it only can access one PC at a time.

Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wagepacket1

wagepacket1

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:01 PM

Have you tried ultra vnc nikas ? you will find it here .
http://www.uvnc.com/download/
If you scroll down page the page , it answers all your questions about how many pcs you can use
It also walks you through the installing .

Edited by wagepacket1, 29 October 2007 - 06:06 PM.

Have a good day .
do you
you like the car ?

#3 Nikas

Nikas
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 650 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 PM

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:50 AM

Thanks for the reply. I'll try out ultraVNC and see how it goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users