Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2000 Locks Up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cap'nLarry

Cap'nLarry

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:28 AM

Outlook locks up or slows to a crawl when I try to "reply" to an email that contains an attachment. CPU usage is at 100% continuously. Sometimes the computer locks, but mostly just Outlook. Replies to other emails work OK. I have to Restart or Reset to get back to normal.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,397 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:09 AM

Will you please tell us what make and model you computer is, how much RAM you have, and how much free space on your hdd do you have?

Are you running any other applications at the time that you are trying to make the reply? What kind of attachment is this?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users