Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected By Unknown Regenerating Trojan/malware

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DavidNC

DavidNC

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 AM

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:30 PM

I have been infected with different and malware/spyware that have begun to really worry me because despite my attempts to clean them with every online scan, local scan, and adware/malware cleaners nothing has worked. I am still infected and there also seems to be something always connecting to the web and transmitting/receivng data. Also, it appears that my firefox browser has been hijacked which is weird because I thought firefox was not succeptable to that. But obviously there is something out there that is sending me to random search pages when I look for something in Firefox. It redirects using a search through "webelight.com" adn then ends up at "favorite.com". Also, my browsing speed is at least cut in half and sometimes cannot connect at all.

I have attached a HJT log and also another programs log that I was recomended by someone else. I am not sure if that log will help at all but I figured I would send it just in case.

Please let me know if there is anything else that you need.

Thank you

David

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Yourhighness

Yourhighness

The BSG Malware Fighter

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,943 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:05 AM

Hello DavidNC and welcome to BleepingComputer!

Apollogies for the delay. If you are still having problems please post a brand new HijackThis log as a reply to this topic. Before posting the log, please make sure you follow all the steps found in this topic:

Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log.

Thanks,

Johannes

"How did I get infected?" - "Safe-hex" - Member of UNITE -
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users