Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

5 Days

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pannad

Pannad

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:58 PM

It's been five days and no reply, just looking through the forums I can see
how busy you people are...Thanks again.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic113410.html

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,522 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:40 AM

Hi Pannad,

Please refrain from starting any more new topics. This one is just a bump and, FYI, we have a forum modification in place that insures no log goes unanswered. So bumps are not needed and will in fact delay your receiving help.

I've merged your other topics that include HJT logs, which can be found here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/112855/occasional-pop-up/

Please be patient and wait for an answer to that one topic. The five day thread, which you have already posted to here is meant to be a substitute for bumping and is much more efficient for our system than bumps. The more topics you start just causes more confusion and takes up time of those who could be using it to finish up helping others so they can then get to yours. So this topic, and the other one like it yesterday (which is now deleted) are completely unnecessary.

I will be editing your post in the five day thread so it points to the correct topic. If you have any questions please send me a private message.

This forum is very busy, so I hope you aren't trying to keep up with your topic by browsing the first page--it is far more effecient to subscribe to your topic so you get an email notice and a link to it when you get a response. To do that click on the Options box toward the top right of your topic (just underneath Add Reply and New Topic). Then click on Track this topic, put a dot next to Immediate Email Notification, then scroll down and click Proceed.

Or, when you visit the forum, click on My Topics toward the top of any bleepingcomputer forum page--this is actually the quickest way when visiting the forum. Thanks!