Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dead Link On Front Page

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 d3k0y

d3k0y

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:17 AM

Link for full article of "Federal Judge Strikes Down Part of Patriot Act" doesn't work for me. Did the site change the article location?

d3k0y
"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?'"

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici..."

"Not much really" - Sidis

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 PM

Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:37 AM

I can't find the article on the Forbes site, but here's the original article from the Associated Press, by the original author, LARRY NEUMEISTER:
Judge Strikes Down Part of Patriot Act

Thanks for the information.
I've notified Grinler.

Edited by tg1911, 28 October 2007 - 10:39 PM.
Link changed

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:06:40 PM

Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:39 PM

Thanks D3kOy for bringing the dead link to our attention.

Unfortunately, Forbes apparently reset their servers recently and many links have disappeared now.

Thanks tg1911 for a fresh link.
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users