Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Easy Media Creator 7.0

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LeeWilliams

LeeWilliams

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 PM

Posted 26 October 2007 - 12:36 AM

HHi there. I am looking for any program similar to Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.0 which I was using to create photo layouts and burn to cds. Roxio has upgraded to 10.0 now and for some reason my 7.0 doesn't seem to work anymore. I don't really want to spend another $70.00 just to upgrade when all I want is a program that I can organize photos and burn them to cd in some order. Anyone suggestions would be appreciated. I am new to the forums and Bleeping Computer.com.

Thank you in advance for any help and suggestions. I also need a reasonable scanner that will do slides as well as other functions and at present have Hewlett Packard products.

Lee

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Pannad

Pannad

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:28 AM

Hi there, for some reason I could never get Roxio to work on my PC, I'd go through the process
of capturing, creating, building etc; then when it came to burning it would freeze on me, leaving
me no option but to give it the three fingered salute(task manager) to end it.
If it's just pics you want to burn then windows movie maker is pretty good.
At the moment I'm using ULEAD video studio 8 basic which is adequate for my amateurish needs,
I was fortunate to get it in a package deal when I bought a firewire card for my PC.

Hope this helps.

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 28 October 2007 - 11:19 AM

Check out the Freeware Replacements For Common Commercial Apps topic, under the Graphics Design & Editing heading, in Post #3.
You might find something, there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users