Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

greetings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jimfp2005

jimfp2005

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:01 AM

Hi all, Just to let you know that I want to learn alot about these wondeful but at times frustrating machines that call computers............... I find it absolutely fascinating as there is no end to problems, answers, solutions and head scratching....... Please someone agree with me.............LOL................ Jim

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:40 AM

Agreed. Posted Image

So jump right in and roll up your sleeves. There is no end to the amount of knowledge one can soak up if they are willing. And Bleeping Computer is a great place to start. We cover all aspects of computing here @ B.C. The next time you feel like this. :flowers: Let us know. There are many here that are willing to help in any way they can. :thumbsup:

BTW When you have the time. Check out this pinned topic. It will help you to learn your way around. :trumpet:

Your Bleeping Computer Experience

Edited by scarlett, 15 February 2005 - 10:42 AM.

Posted Image

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 15 February 2005 - 04:55 PM

Welcome to BC!
If you have any questions just ask anytime!

Please check out our Tutorials while you are here! They are packed with tons of usefull info!

I agree!

Computers facinate me too! I even built my own by myself and it all works! Except a crappy modem that XP and its software want to fight with each other. Xp is going to win im getting a new modem even though this was made for XP????

Enjoy your stay at BC!

We all have troubles with pc's some more than others.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:41 PM

Welcome to BC!
You will find a lot of computer knowledge here, and the forums are always there if you have specific questions or problems.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users