Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dso Exploit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jimar65

jimar65

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:33 AM

Please help, I can't get rid of this DSO EXPLOIT

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,279 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:35 PM

Welcome to BC jimar65

You need to provide more specific information in order for anyone to assist you. What program is advising you about the DSO exploit?

What OS (Win XP/2000, etc) are you using? What type of anti-virus are you using? Have you performed any anti-spyware scans? Have you tried doing your scans in "SAFE MODE"?

You need to start there first. If you don't have any anti-virus or anti-malware programs see, BC's list of Freeware Replacements For Common Commercial Apps. There are several free online anti-virus scans listed which you can perform. I would also recommend that you download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free in "SAFE MODE".
Please update the defintions before performing a scan. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and unzip into the program's folder.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,096 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 25 October 2007 - 05:42 PM

See info in link below concerning "DSO Exploit"
http://www.pchell.com/support/dsoexploit.shtml
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users