Posted 18 February 2005 - 03:32 PM
Complete list of changes:
* Fixed Custom Content Browser support for Asian territories.
* Fixed bugs related to downloadable objects.
* Re-enables the in-game browser for Asian territories (was disabled in the previous patch).
* Fixes "the jump bug" causing Sims with a large number of memories to reset, or "jump," when performing interactions.
* Visitors will no longer kidnap a baby or toddler by leaving the lot while carrying them.
* Sims can now plan outfits for toddlers by using the changing table.
* Fixes a crash that would occur when viewing snapshots while simultaneously deleting pictures.
* Prevents pixelization from showing through walls when the Sim is behind the wall.
* A Sim whose fiancÚ dies can now become engaged again.
* Maids can now clean up pizza boxes and baby bottles.
* Fixes problems with the grim reaper and social worker that would disable save UI.
* The plumbbob will no longer appear in an NPCs chest when they marry into a Sim's family.
* Sims no longer get stuck on community lots when a Sim autonomously chooses to leave in the same car that they arrived in.
* Stargazing on the ground no longer satisfies the "Stargaze with Telescope" want.
* Fixes a problem with Sims' jobs not functioning properly when 3 or more Sims go to work in a helicopter.
* Babies now age transition properly when the Help With Birthday interaction is cancelled.
* Fixes the extremely rare problem where the UI would become disabled when an elder dies of old age.
* Fixes a problem where small objects (mostly toys) could be deleted when a Sim interacts with other nearby objects.
* The custom content browser no longer closes when an active link is double-clicked.
* Fixes the problem where coffee cups would occasionally be deleted when an interaction is cancelled.
* An adopted baby no longer snaps to the ground when the social worker that delivers it puts it in a crib.
* Sims now take a copy of all clothing in the family's inventory when they move out.
* Fixes a couple of cases of buy/build mode becoming disabled when the social worker arrives on the lot.
* Fixes the problem where the teddy bear would occasionally float after being put down.
* Teens no longer get the unsatisfiable "Write a Novel" want.
* Fixes a problem with the newspaper delivery person getting stuck on lots containing a high number of objects.
* Users with limited user accounts can now run the game.
* Improved performance with Radeon X800 cards. Users continuing to experiencing problems should update to the 4.10 driver.
* The game no longer affects a user's modem settings when connecting to the internet via the modem.
* Fixes a problem with default collections not being available when user data is regenerated.