Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Half Life 1 Modding

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ussr1943

ussr1943

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:53 PM

Hey all, I just found my old Half life 1 CD and started playing it again, what find! Anyways I'm uineterested in modding with it and I have HL SDK 2.3, and hammer 2.3 . I'd like to play around with the coding and add a few weapons, however the supported compiler for the code is VC++6, while this is the supported compiler does anyone know of another compilier I could use for the HL source code?
If anyone has any advice about this or anything about HL1 modding please post up or pm me.

Thanks
"Ideas are far more powerful than guns."
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards -- and even then I have my doubts." --Eugene H. Spafford
"One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users