Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thanks (and Hello)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fantasyfreak

Fantasyfreak

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:49 AM

Hi, just wanted to say many thanks to Grinler for supplying information on how to remove Antivirgear, extra Kudos if you created the fix!

Previously tried lots of antispyware and stuff, but to no avail.

One thing that remained though after using the Smitfraud is that my homepage still remains Hijacked, anyone know how to rid this?

If the question has already arisen or would be better off in another forum, could someone point me in the right direction please?

Er..also hello to all!
This place looks like a wealth of knowledge and I will positively check here from time to time after an initially 'taking in the site'

Many thanks, Fantasyfreak :thumbsup:

EDIT; Just found the approprite forum for the question (I think)

Edited by Fantasyfreak, 24 October 2007 - 10:52 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:14 AM

Eureka! You certainly did find the correct forum to begin to get help from our Members for your problem.
Congratulations and welcome to BC!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 MaRiiA

MaRiiA

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 24 October 2007 - 03:53 PM

:thumbsup: to BC, have a great time surfing the site! Don't forget to check out the New User Orientation! click here :trumpet:

Have a super day! :flowers:
ahh is it lust or love? the question many have feared to answer for there is no telling :D
Last to post wins! i guess i'll never give up on that game until i win it!
maria over n out ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users