Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 leonardbrum

leonardbrum

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 AM

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:26 PM

Hello I'm new here, new to forums, and I really hope that this will help me. not really sure what I'm suposed to be doing. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MaRiiA

MaRiiA

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:59 AM

don't worry all of us here help in our ways!

:thumbsup: to BC, have a great time surfing the site! Don't forget to check out the New User Orientation! click here :trumpet:

Have a super day! :flowers:
ahh is it lust or love? the question many have feared to answer for there is no telling :D
Last to post wins! i guess i'll never give up on that game until i win it!
maria over n out ><

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:10 AM

One of the best ways to learn about BC is take some time and read each of the forum descriptions; this will suggest which of these might contain the answer to your question or possible solutions to a computer problem. Worthwhile also is to read through the various topics in the Tutorials section; these Tutorials provide explanations and information on a wide variety of computing topics.
Now if you have a problem that needs immediate help, you can post about it in the forum that seems most likely; if there is a better place for it, one of the Moderators will move it there. When posting about a problem, it is best to provide as much information as you can about precisely what is happening and what you are doing when it happens; if you get error messages, then it is extremely helpful if you can post them exactly as they appear on your screen.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 annabackwards

annabackwards

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:03 AM

Hello leonardbrum and :thumbsup: to BC

Don't worry, you'll soon become accustomed to using forums :flowers:
Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

0 user(s) are reading this topic