Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Free Taco Bell To America

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 MasterChief239

MasterChief239

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 PM

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:00 PM

Hey guys in case none of you know the world series starts tomorrow 8 Eastern,Boston VS Colorado. Anyways During the 7 game series if someone steals a base all americans get a free crunchy beef supreme from taco bell whic is so awesome lets hope people steal some bases during this series,i dont care who wins cause im not a fan of neither but hopefully rockies beat boston because i am a yankees fan who got booted from playoffs from first round. I love all playoff games even if my team isnt in it so i hope this is an awesome world series !!!!!

Source : www.mlb.com http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fan_forum/tacobell/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 PM

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:07 PM

W00t!!! I love me some Taco Bell :flowers: Even better when its free.

Anyways, kind of offtopic, but a local mcdonalds in my city closed down late spring and put up a new building. It opened yesterday, and today they are selling Big Mac's for a dollar! I would go, but I bet its so crowded. Oh well, my moms probably making something a bit more healthier for dinner :thumbsup: .
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 MasterChief239

MasterChief239
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:13 PM

I know its off topic thats why i posted this in the off topic forum I think. :thumbsup:

#4 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:19 PM

Oh, I meant my rant about my local mcdonalds was kind of off topic in your taco bell post. I guess it kind of isn't though, now that I think about it.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:38 PM

And now for the fine print:

HOW TO OBTAIN A FREE TACO: If an eligible base was stolen during the Games, Taco Bell will make an announcement through selected media channels, including a press release and its web site (www.tacobell.com), that eligible consumers can obtain their free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 (if base is stolen in Games 1 or 2 on October 24 or October 25, 2007) OR November 6, 2007 (if base is stolen in Games 3-7, October 27, 28, 29, 31, November 1, 2007) ("Redemption Date") only. To obtain the Free Taco, consumers must visit any participating Taco BellŪ restaurant in one of the fifty (50) the United States or District of Columbia between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (local time) on the Redemption Date only and request a Free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco. Free Taco's will not be offered on any other date or time, regardless of circumstance. Limit one (1) Free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco per person. Participating Taco Bell restaurant manager reserves the right to deny Free Taco to any person he/she reasonably believes has already received a Free Taco or has engaged in any other fraudulent activity. All eligible consumers: Everyone in line at a participating Taco Bell restaurant before 5:00 p.m. local time will receive a Free Taco, even if it is provided after 5:00 p.m. Free Taco offer is subject to store availability and Taco Bell reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value if due to unavailability. All restaurant managers decisions are final regarding to Free Taco offer.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,058 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:24 PM

Rats there were no stolen bases in game 1
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

• Members
  • 1,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:43 PM

Go on then. Give us a clue!

Whats stealing a base?

Whats Taco Bell?

Whats a taco?

Cheers DC

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,058 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2007 - 10:05 PM

OK J. Ellsbury of Red Socks stole second, freebies on Oct 30. 2-5 pm

Whats stealing a base?

In baseball when the baserunner advances to the next base as the pitcher is delivering the pitch to the batter.
In other words a player(baserunner) is at first base. As the pitcher throws the ball towards the batter that player runs to the next base. He does so before the batter swings or doesn't. No contact to the ball by the batter. The catcher now has to throw the ball to the base the runner is heading for. If the runner beats the throw and the tag. In this situation the opposing team must tag the runner with the ball. The runner is considered to have stolen the base. He safely advanced with out the benefit of the batter advancing him.

Whats Taco Bell?

A restaurant chain,specializing in taco's

Whats a taco?

A food, Mexican,A variety of fillings inside a cornmeal shell(the taco shell)
see Wiki explanation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco

regards boopme

Edited by boopme, 25 October 2007 - 10:07 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#9 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:05 PM

If you ever visit the United states, don't eat Taco Bell. It is too good, you'll get hooked no lie. Unless your one of those health freaks who thinks anything with a little salt and grease is terrible.

#10 Noot

Noot

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:09 AM

Ellsbury stole 2nd base in Game 2, so everyone gets a free taco on October 30th!

edit: Btw, if only I'd read the top of boopme's post. :thumbsup:

Edited by Noot, 27 October 2007 - 09:12 AM.

Posted Image

"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving
that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority."
E. B. White (1899 - 1985)

#11 MasterChief239

MasterChief239
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:03 AM

Yeah between 2pm-5pm tuesday oct 30 an now red sox look like they are taking the series with a 3-0 lead 1 win will make them world champs.

#12 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,058 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2007 - 10:03 PM

Yum !!! I had my freebie today,thanx J. Ellsbury and Taco Bell :thumbsup:

#13 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:14 PM

Yum !!! I had my freebie today,thanx J. Ellsbury and Taco Bell :flowers:

Amen!!!! The free taco tasted good! :thumbsup:

#14 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:32 AM

I heard about this but it was not on tv so then I forgot. Humph....
What was it a 99 cent snacker?

#15 Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

• Members
  • 1,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 10 November 2007 - 10:29 PM

So how many tacos were stolen then? and how many free bases did ya all munch? :thumbsup:

Is this in the same country that plays football with their hands?

DC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users