Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Neopets Error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Crimson_World

Crimson_World

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 14 February 2005 - 02:30 PM

My little cousin decided to start to play neopets just a few days ago. Once he created an account, he went to play games/feed, etc. But the web browser always ended up loading the same error. It's listed:

ERROR : Oops you have been directed to this page from the wrong place! If you KEEP getting this error, chances are you have some security settings enabled that are not letting you play Neopets correctly.

Click here to see some tips that might help you fix this problem.

-I'm not sure, but it's probably disabled cookies. Can anybody help me fix this problem so my cousin can play neopets. I'm currently using Mozilla FireFox and ZoneAlarm Pro. All help is appreciated, thank you for reading.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 AM

Posted 15 February 2005 - 06:22 PM

Yeah its probably cookies that are disabled. What happens if you allow cookies ... does itw ork then?

#3 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:09 PM

See if it works with Internet Explorer.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#4 Crimson_World

Crimson_World
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:14 PM

I'm not sure about what is allowing cookies. But I did lowered the cookie control to "Off" for ZoneAlarm. Still it didn't work. I made exceptions for neopets.com on Mozilla. Same it still didn't work. Perhaps there's another way?

#5 Crimson_World

Crimson_World
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2005 - 07:15 PM

Oh yeah Leurgy, Internet Explorer doesn't work either :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users