Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi To Everyone In Here...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 garager

garager

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:14 PM

Hi everybody, kind of hesitant to be entering this kind of forum. I have the basic skills in usage of a computer. I don't have a major crisis right now, but I do have a slight problem, which in time, I might get it fixed.

Anyhow, Herk told me about your forum and I came to check it out. I am from Northern Minnesota, I live right next to Lake Superior. I'm 45 yrs of age and I have a wife and 3 boys. I have a construction business in which I build Homes and add on additions and remodel.

I like going on the Internet in my spare time, mostly forums, thus the need for my computer. I am trying to figure out how it works, tips from relatives and forum friends. So I hope to get to know some of you and we can have a lot of nice conversations. Thanks for having me here, talk to you soon, I'm going to try and read as much in here as I can, so when I do have those conversations, I won't sound to dang dumb...... :thumbsup: :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MaRiiA

MaRiiA

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 AM

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:01 PM

Hope you're computer survives at the end!

:thumbsup: to BC
ahh is it lust or love? the question many have feared to answer for there is no telling :D
Last to post wins! i guess i'll never give up on that game until i win it!
maria over n out ><

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 AM

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:08 PM

Welcome to BC!
Even if you think your questions are "dumb" don't hesitate to ask them. Everyone here began knowing next to nothing about the computer in front of them, so everyone will understand if you ask elementary questions.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 garager

garager
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 22 October 2007 - 07:46 PM

Thanks for the welcome, gotta find my way around here, then I'll jump to shooting out questions. Already found two great points in here, so I'll keep learning some more stuff by reading for a while....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users