Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Widows Explorer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 uncfingers

uncfingers

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 22 October 2007 - 03:04 AM

Hi can anyone help ....i recently reinstalled my windows xp as i had run out of space on my hardrive ..before i did this i had windows explorer on there but now i dont... could it be that it isnt on windows xp home edition...and only on other editions...is there any way i can get this to work on xp or any suggestions on how i can get it... many thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,874 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:46 AM

Windows Explorer doesn't exist as a separate icon, but it's still there.

You may have been using the Windows Classic view (I've not used this) and it may appear if you elect that option.

You may want to look at the first two topics on http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=W...plorer+in+XP%3F

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users