Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Guy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EZ_Rider

EZ_Rider

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:27 AM

After 20 years with Hewlett Packard, I was forced into early retirement. I have used UNIX workstations and PC's for many years and performed hundreds of installations of hardware and software through out the U.S. as a systems engineer and instructor. Perhaps I can help with some of the problem solutions and I also need assistance with Windows as I am more comfortable with UNIX.

Regards,

EZ Rider

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 AM

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:51 PM

Hi, EZ_Rider :thumbsup: to bleeping computer. Please take some time to read the New User Orientation.

There is also some great information in the Tutorials.

Also, check this forum http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/11/linux-unix/
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 AM

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:07 PM

Sharing areas of expertise to help others, and to get help in "fuzzy" areas when you need it is what BC is all about. We all try to contribute to the general stock of computer knowledge.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users