Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spoder.dll Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 underz

underz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 PM

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:45 PM

"Whilst removing McAfee Security software to replace it with the Norton software, my system deleted this "Sporder.dll" file. so now I can not log on to anything without this Sporder file, even the net. So cannot download file. I keep getting error messages saying like MSKDetector:MSKDetct.exe unable to locate component. Evey time I click OK another one comes up, so unable to anything."

this is a post sent about a year ago. I am having similar problems with my own PC and not sure what to do. The reply to this particular post said to remove all traces of McAfee, which i have done, but i am still having problems. Also, programs which are recommended for helping fix the 'sporder' problem all require the use of the internet to download them but without the spoder.dll i am unable to access it from the PC with the problem (i am currently having to use my sisters laptop)

any tips, help or advice would be greatly appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 PM

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:12 PM

Generally, it is nice to let us know what your OS is, if you have simply tried system restore, etc. Once I know what OS you are running, then I can move this to the proper section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users