Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Index Score

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Andrew D'Angelo

Andrew D'Angelo

• Banned
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:34 PM

my vista index score is as follows

Processor Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.40GHz-3.8
Memory (RAM) 1.00 GB-1.7
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)-2.9
Gaming graphics 511 MB Total available graphics memory-2.6
Primary hard disk 32GB Free (75GB Total)-5.2

I am satisfied with my processor and my HDD but want to upgrade everything else. IM running a motherboard with DDR-400 capability, which im sure will have to go in order to get that score for RAM up. PLease make suggestions On newegg for products(Vid card, RAM, and processor) THe processor in there now is a socket 478 with a 800mhz FSB, i would like to upgrade to a 775 P4 HT 2.40ghz with the same or higher FSB. or a 1.7 core 2 duo with the 1066FSB. I want a Mb capapble of handling 800mhz FSB and up.. and it hast ohave PCI-E for my new video card. Please make some good suggestions as to what to get in order to up that score

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users