Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Driver problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lilshann

lilshann

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 13 February 2005 - 09:31 PM

I need some help please. I am using a dvd rip n burn program. I don't have a dvd burner but do have a cd-rw. I am having problems with the program, I can rip and all of that just fine but when I try to burn I am getting an error message saying supported driver not detected. I checked all the requirements for this program and my computer meets them all. I also tried to go to the E-Machines web site (my comp is a E-machine) and clicked on the drivers link to update or download and everytime I get an error message saying there was a problem and microsoft had to shut it down and do I want to send a error message!. I am getting so frustrated.
If it helps any, I use windows xp.

I have some dvds I am trying to put onto cd's and am just having lots of problems.
I also tried a program called autogk and had problems with that as well.

Can someone please help me? :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HuckerJ

HuckerJ

• Members
  • 189 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 14 February 2005 - 10:32 PM

What CD burning software are you using? I'd try another such as Nero. If that doesn't work, you could
try getting firmware from here. If you don't know your drive model, right-click on My Computer, click Manage, click on Device Manager on the left and look under DVD/CD-ROM drives. Try searching for that model number.
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary notation, and those who do not.
Posted Image - It plays, it streams, it kills WiMPs!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users