Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win32 Trojan-gen

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ona

ona

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 AM

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:31 PM

I am trying to remove a trojan from my grandson's laptop. He has an ACER Turion64 he uses for school. Sometime on August 29,2007 his computer was infectedthe file I am getting repeatedly after running spy-bot, Ad-Aware-and Avast through the boot restart scan where two virus' were removed. One was a Win32 Trojan the other was a worm attached to a temp file in My Document folder. Trojan file Temp\ac8zt2\nsduo.dll and Temp\ac8zt2\rmac8zt2Main_uninstallwin32:TROJAN-GEN(OTHER)
i HAVE been trying to work this trojan and worm out of the computer since 2:30PM today and still have the warning for all four even though Avast tells me the virus worm and trojan are not there.
The time between any inquiry made through the files is about 3 min. I am inclosing a copy of the HiJackthis file so someone can tell me were to go from here.
I have been unable to do any work in the computer files untill I disabled Avast so I could get this done. Needless to say I am frustrated and beginning to say some choice words I woud prefer not to say. :thumbsup: :blink:

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 20 October 2007 - 09:48 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/22118/you-are-using-an-older-version-of-hijackthis/

#3 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:23 AM

All that means and download and Install the latest version of HijackThis from the links.

Scan and post that log into a reply in this thread.

After I have a peek,we will see what we can clean up for you. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users