Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Remove Mdmcls.32 And Pcsecuresystem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 nt148

nt148

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 PM

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:31 AM

hello,
I hope that you can help me, and please be patient because I have tried to read your inst. of how to do it and din't really understand hoe to do it.
I also have an add on in my IE that offers: Spam Protection, Security Test, Scan Spyware, Remove Popups. which I have never installed.
and I think it is also has a relation to this folder "PCSecureSystem" which can not be deleted as well,

please help me,

and thank yuo in advance,

nt148

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 AM

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:27 PM

Install Super Antispyware free. Run it in safe mode. Allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.
http://www.superantispyware.com/
How to Start Windows in Safe Mode:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-start-windows-in-safe-mode/

Please let us know the results of the scan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
Under "General and Startup", make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
Click the Scanning Control tab.
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After installing Super Antispyware----
Reboot your computer in "SAFE MODE" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
Click Close to exit the program and reboot normally.

Edited by buddy215, 17 October 2007 - 12:29 PM.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 nt148

nt148
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 PM

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:26 AM

http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 10/18/2007 at 04:15 PM

Application Version : 3.9.1008

Core Rules Database Version : 3259
Trace Rules Database Version: 1270

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:31:00

Memory items scanned : 192
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 6212
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 28126
File threats detected : 2

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@pandasoftware.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Cookies\admin@1069848907[1].txt

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 AM

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:14 AM

Some sites report this as a Smitfraud malware. Use the Smitfraudfix tool in the link below. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix_En.php

Please let us know the results.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 AM

Posted 18 October 2007 - 12:20 PM

Now that you have a HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, you shouldn't make any changes to your system.
Doing so, could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.

At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

This topic will now be closed, since you have an open log posted.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users