Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CD-RW Wizard Not Working Properly?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ABCDuckegg

ABCDuckegg

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:03 AM

:thumbsup: Hy I'm having problems since early december, and I think like my windows updates loss it seems to go back to when I installed the SP2 disk, though not 100% certain. The thing is my CD-RW packed up and I got a new one for Chrissy, but it still seemed to be the same as the one that completely packed up. I could download music, but not files or images. Well I exchanged it at the PC shop for a different one, and lo and behold this one is the same. The actual problem is that when I go into wizard for XP for downloading to disk it goes through the first 2 steps, then in a millisecond before it has time I would say to read the disc it just refuses it saying the disc isn't usable, but using nero I can download music. Also using picasa2 I have managed to save a few images to put to disc from my camera, but if I have say 75 it will burn 40 or if I have 200 it will burn say about 110 which I can't understand. The problem now is because I'm downloading loads of music of soulseek I want to put my psp7 files and images onto a backup disc and just load it up when I want it and it will save disc space for me. but it just refuses to recognise the discs. Before anyone says it might be the discs I've tried different makes of disc and its the same; it will download music even after its been refused for files or images. I've got loads of camera shots to download and don't want to just have them sitting on my HD. Can anyone help me sort this out so I can download the files and images. Here's hoping :flowers:
Cheers,
John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ABCDuckegg

ABCDuckegg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 AM

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:05 AM

:thumbsup: Me again I forgot to add that I have also downloaded music on discs that have been refused as 'not usable' also on wizard XP and not just only on Nero. Hope that helps someone come up with the perfect answer for me lol :flowers:
Cheers,
John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users