Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Block Windows Live Messenger

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 danidani

danidani

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 AM

Posted 15 October 2007 - 02:22 AM

I too am interested in finding out how to block wlm. We are actually using a Nitix network...so i am able to block certain sites but they are still being able to log on to wlm. Is anyone familiar with Nitix...and how to block wlm? Or even know of which sites to block to block it.... I'm not able to block ports...or haven't seen how i would be able to do it... but it is driving me crazy...if not anyone know or has hear of any good blocking programs out there? Thanks...

Edited by danidani, 15 October 2007 - 02:24 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 MaRiiA

MaRiiA

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 17 October 2007 - 06:31 AM

I haven't heard of Nitix network but why don't you try diabling windows live messenger?
Have you tried that yet? Or is this only for certain time?
ahh is it lust or love? the question many have feared to answer for there is no telling :D
Last to post wins! i guess i'll never give up on that game until i win it!
maria over n out ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users