Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cursor Mania Menace

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Quietmike

Quietmike

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 PM

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:05 AM

I accidentally caught a cursor mania cursor (of walking caveman!) - the thing is driving me crazy and I want my old, normal, hand-pointing cursor back ... PLEASE can anyone help me sort this out?

Also have a problem when trying to email pics from "my pictures" to email recipient - screen flickers and box comes up "Cannot complete" - any ideas anyone?
I'm rather a computer moron, so any helping comments should be geared thant way! In advance, a hearfelt "thankyou". Quietmike

Mod Edit: Topic moved to a more appropriate forum.

Edited by quietman7, 15 October 2007 - 08:35 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 AM

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:08 AM

Hi quietmike and welcome to BleepingComputer.

As I understand this Spybot Search and Destroy recognizes this as spyware and will remove it. You can download Spybot S&D here.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 mike b

mike b

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:11 PM

To change back the cursor manually, simply access the 'Control Panel' of your computer and select the icon labelled 'Mouse'.

Once in the mouse menu, which will pop-up once you double click on the 'Mouse' icon, you can adjust all of the parameters of your systems mouse related tasks and graphics, and even remove your much hated walking caveman.

Hope this helps
music, music music...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users