Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Smitfraudfix Didn't Work

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 spazfunk

spazfunk

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 14 October 2007 - 02:44 AM

First off, this is an awesome site with a plethora of valuable information that has been so helpful to me in the past. This is the first time i've had to post though, since i've tried EVERYTHING to get rid of the irritating Malware pop up threats like cyberlog-x, networm-i. Trojanspy w32, virus@fp and spybot@mxt. I'm starting to get scared because my computer is slowly getting more messed up (freezing etc.) I have followed the Smitfraudfix instructions and restarted in safe mode and all that jazz. I've used Spyware Doctor, Ad-aware, Trend micro, and Spybot Search and destroy. They find stuff and fix it, but the pop up bubbles keep happening I don't know what to do. The smitfraud fix seemed to help everyone else. Plese Help! I have attached my hijackthis.log and an Ad-awarel log.

Attached Files

Edited by spazfunk, 14 October 2007 - 06:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_Cretemonster_*

Guest_Cretemonster_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:28 PM

Hi spazfunk...if you still need help,can you copy&paste a fresh HijackThis log into the next reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users