Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Gfx Problems

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 huMAC

huMAC

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:58 AM

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:29 PM

My friend built me a Window Vista computer couple of week ago and today I just received it. I'm having some problem with the graphics of the computer since I start using it. When I'm in a game the screen tend to goes black for an instance. The pictures doesn't look as bright and clean but it look blurry and fuzzy.

Can someone tell me whats wrong with my Vista and how to fix it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 13 October 2007 - 08:01 PM

Hi huMAC, I would be looking at the video driver update, ask your friend which driver he put on it for the video card.
MCP
MSDST

#3 huMAC

huMAC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

How do I look at the video driver?

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 AM

Posted 14 October 2007 - 02:53 PM

You'll have to find out the manufacturer of the video chipset for your system. You can find this out by going to Start and typing in "devmgmt.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter. Click on the + sign next to "Display Adapter" and you'll see something about nVidia, ATI, or Intel (among others). Let us know what it says and we can point you to the proper site to download the drivers.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 huMAC

huMAC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:58 AM

Thanks for trying to help me, anyway it said:

Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family

#6 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 AM

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:03 PM

Here's the link for the download: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Product_Fi...?ProductID=2102
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users