Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Online Conferencing?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dogwalker

dogwalker

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:30 PM

I am in college and have been assigned to a group to work on a project for my psychology class. I am looking for a program for chatting with them over the Internet and sharing files, like Microsoft Word and PDF documents. I am considering just using Windows Live Messenger, but when I was searching the Internet I saw some other Microsoft programs for working with groups online. The program that I found is called Microsoft SharedView, but it is a beta. I don't know if this program is really what I'm looking for, though.

Does anyone have experience with any programs that they might recommend for what I'm looking for? I'd appreciate any help. Thank you. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 allan32

allan32

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 AM

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:01 AM

I have never used this microsoft sharedview neither be in web meeting with any of client having it ..Its a old post ..may if you got back then plz give me its review of its security features if its any worth trying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users