Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Activesync & Outlook Connection Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mikeb365

Mikeb365

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 PM

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

I am running ActiveSync 3.5 on a win XP Pro desktop to sync with my HP Jornada PDA running Windows Pocket PC ver 3.0*** I had this set-up syncing fine to my laptop. I have now converted over to syncing with my desktop and get the error " Not able to log onto the network & access information" The error says to restart the system and try again. This only happens when trying to sync notes. It will sync everything fine but notes. When I un-check notes in the activeSync set-up I don't receive the error. It has synced some of my notes but not all and of the ones synced not all of the note info was synced. Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users