Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

quick blackice ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jpbc9999

jpbc9999

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 12 February 2005 - 09:49 AM

How do I change what programs it automatically terminates. I have inadvertantly perma termed AIM and want it back. Now I gotta disable app protection and load aim...then reable app protection. Thanks. -Joe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pip22

pip22

• Banned
  • 341 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 AM

Posted 12 February 2005 - 12:12 PM

I don't use BlackIce, but with most firewall software you should be able to open it's applications list and change the permissions for any of them, or just delete it from the list, fire up AIM and make the right decision when blackIce detects it and asks you what to do.

#3 jpbc9999

jpbc9999
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:51 PM

nah...ive really done it...i checked the dont ask again box too. and black ice dosent come with a manual. lousy digital river...oh...i could dl one in pdf and print it. if you ask me one of the main things app protection does is either allow or terminate a prog...it should be the simplest thing for some one to change. its not simple if ive looked at it and faild to get it to work the way I want. gota go. help. some one tell me how to use my own software.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users