Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Clubboost in the hizzy

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Disciple

Disciple

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 AM

Posted 09 July 2004 - 09:54 AM

Sup Bleeping arcade people!

Just wanted to let you know in case you have not noticed, you are under siege!

www.clubboost.com got a visit from a member of this site "tnguye." He snagged our BJ score then boasted that his score was higher over here. So we decided to pay you gus a little visit. So get to your guns we are coming and we are taking no prisoners! Big chief prepared to be scalped!

On a side note, we have realized now that this tnguye is not even a regular memeber on your site and he puts up false scores in BJ Solitaire. Score should be divisible by 5 his however was not. Since then, (Yesterday) he spent quite a bit playing until he eventually wound up with a score divisible by 5.

Tnguye -> Once a cheater always a cheater buddy. You can't cheat and get a high score then play legit and get a better one. Whitey is BL Solitaire champ.

www.CLUBBOOST.COM

Let the battle begin :thumbsup:

~Disciple
Arcade Champion! Boo Yah!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:54 AM

When I contacted him he stated his abnormal score was due to a time bonus that you can get in the game. Is this true? Can anyone give me confirmation on this?

#3 Disciple

Disciple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:25 PM

When I contacted him he stated his abnormal score was due to a time bonus that you can get in the game. Is this true? Can anyone give me confirmation on this?

I have played the game hundreds of times. I have never, im sorry did I say never? I have never ever had a score that was not divisible by 5 and have never seen one except for him. I have seen him play four times, three of which were crazy scores. I don't see how this glitch can only happen to him. Awesome score and I give him all the kudos for it, I just don't think it is legit.

On another note. Nice site Grinler, im going to have to start posting on it more.

Ok I have some top scores to go get.... actually im going to the pool with my girls Ill get the scores later.

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2004 - 11:45 AM

I agree. I ahevs ome epople looking into the way he said it could be done. We will see if its BS or not.

#5 Disciple

Disciple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2004 - 01:12 PM

I sent guye an email asking how he did it and his explanation made sense. He gave me his whole play style. I am going to go try it now, but I think he's probably right. I will post mt resolution when i can.

#6 Disciple

Disciple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2004 - 01:27 PM

When I contacted him he stated his abnormal score was due to a time bonus that you can get in the game.  Is this true?  Can anyone give me confirmation on this?

I sent guye an email asking how he did it and his explanation made sense. He gave me his whole play style. I am going to go try it now, but I think he's probably right. I will post mt resolution when i can.

When I am wrong I say I am wrong. tnguye38's score is totally legit. That dang two causes all the problems. You must use the last card in the deck in order to get the time bonus. Good Job tnguye38.

#7 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2004 - 05:30 PM

Apologies all around then. Thanks for clearing it up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users