Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fuijfilm Digital Camera

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Montel89

Montel89

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:17 PM

I just received this from a good friend on mine..and It won't install on my computer anyone know how I can get it too?

P.S. I have the USB Hooked up and the camera on.
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:18 PM

I haven't a clue with your camera.Suggestion.Go to Fuji Website and download Manual to suit your model Camera.Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

#3 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:34 PM

Fujifilm camera's tend to like to have their own software installed in order to work. I'm not 100% sure if there's a way to change the mode on the camera so that it'll be viewed in Windows explorer as an external drive. You can go to the fuji website (try this link HERE)and download and install the latest drivers that they have for your particular model. After you install it, plug in your camera (via USB) and then power it on. It should be picked up by Windows and you should have no problem seeing the images on it (or moving them or deleting them or what have you).

Best of luck! :thumbsup:
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

#4 Montel89

Montel89
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

Thanks guys!

All my computer needed was a reset

Feel free to delete/lock this thread :thumbsup:

Edited by Montel89, 09 October 2007 - 09:20 PM.

Posted Image

#5 stevealmighty

stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:52 PM

Topic closed per original posters request.
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users