Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Epsomstylusc40ux

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yorkielady007

yorkielady007

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 08 October 2007 - 10:58 AM

I need help with a Printer Problem. My printer will not let me print anything, I keep getting an insufficient disk space error. I have read several articles on the subject and I have deleated files and have over 12gig of free space and ran disk cleanup and defrag and increased my virtual memory! Tried to reistall the printer driver and no luck there, I get a 16 Bit windows Subsystem, a temporary file needed for intialization could not be created or could not be written to. Make sure a directory path exists, and disk space is available.
After all this I keep getting the same error message!
So where do I go from here? Please help! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 PM

Posted 08 October 2007 - 06:00 PM

What kind of computer, Operating System, and printer is it?

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users