Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sony Picture Package

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fran2621

fran2621

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:22 PM

Hi everyone i have been scavaging the internet trying to find this dang software! :thumbsup: I cant find it if anyone knows how to get it for FREE please tell me because i need it urgently. thanks you. or if you hav it send it to me at(Email Deleted)! thank you!

Mod Edit: E-mail address was removed for your safety. Please, do not post your E-mail address in an open forum. This could lead to a lot more SPAM in your inbox, than you might want.

Edited by Animal, 06 October 2007 - 10:48 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FireKracker

FireKracker

• Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:46 PM

Well why not try Windows Movie Maker, free with Microsoft Windows, providing you have a PC and that operating system?
If all else fails, hit the reset button.
Posted Image

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,847 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:48 PM

Is this what you are looking for? http://www.ppackage.com/e/index.html

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 fran2621

fran2621
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:48 AM

The camera doesnt support Windows Movie Maker it only supports picture package.And i already tried that website but they are only updates they're not the actual program.

#5 FireKracker

FireKracker

• Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:12 PM

Nice post Animal, found that last night! how about trying Sony's website here.
If all else fails, hit the reset button.
Posted Image

#6 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,847 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:34 PM

I decided to spend some quality time trying to find this. And I was unsuccesful in finding a 'free' trustworthy copy. The best deal I found was on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/PICTURE-PACKAGE-SOFTWA...1QQcmdZViewItem
or for twice the money
http://www.picture-package.com/product_inf...CFQibggodTFfl2Q

Sorry thats the best I can do.

Thanks FireKracker for the compliment. I checked the Sony website and nada.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

#7 fran2621

fran2621
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:25 PM

Thank You both very much but i guess im gonna have to bug the guys from sony until they send me the software for free. THank You both very much!

#8 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,847 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:29 PM

You're very welcome. Good luck with Sony. Let us know how it goes. I'm interested.

Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users