Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is This A Hijack / Dialer?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rookie Roy

Rookie Roy

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 AM

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:19 PM

Hello fellow Bleepers,
I have had a network set up behind a router. I was often told that no firewall was needed. Ouch. after having to pay for a Xp cd and the assistance from the make .. .... people i had the network back. then i bought another computer. Total count so far 2 towers and a laptop. The laptop froze and we took in agaian and had to buy a new hard drive. As you can see it was gettig a little costly. then one day bout a month ago, I w3as bored with WOW and typed opened my search window and decided to search all files and folders and leave the boxes empty for words or whatever. Then scrolled and clicked advanced options and all the boxes. Whoa my computer hated me . But it listed everything on the hard drives. Whoa then i thought why does it only show modiefied on the bar. So i right clicked and went down clicked more and hey how about the date accessed ? Computer hated me again but it came up with all the date accessed . So im looking eft at file names ,looking right ,modified/accessed. HMM i am about 3/4 of the way down of about 80,000 listings and noticed the access dates are all the same. I thought to myself< There aint noway I could of done that. I play WOW and send Email on this computer. Then i also thought that would take at least 5 hours to access all those files. So i break out my XP windows inside and out and my Windows XP for Diummies Books and start turning some pages. Hey it says right click on the start button. I never knew that . So, I r clicked and clicked explore all users. Theni read you can see all users, thier history, thier printhood , thier sent to and a few others. So, I began opening files .I was in the user I thought I was always logging into. clicked desktop folder, Hey thier is my old screensaver, Where did it go and I didnt change it. I read a more Hmm Administrave tools. Ok. Click and found the users and group tree. Click oh oh Who Is 314_go2myPC user!!!!!!!. I open winpatrol up typed it in , Not in thier files ,clicked Google and Found Bleeping. I need hear how to put up my hijack this log .I would like to upload all 4 computers logs. (yea bought another one ) I have done the a adware,spybot s&d,the Stinger. Loade a firewall, Antyvirus. and Hijacked Them. Good to meet u and am very excited about what I learned so far. I Cant wait to learn more. Possible Carrer
Thanks and good to meet u
Rookie Roy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 AM

Posted 07 October 2007 - 12:01 AM

Hello Rookie Roy,

Now that you have a HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, you shouldn't make any changes to your system.
Doing so, could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.

At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

This topic will now be closed, since you have an open log posted.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users