Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adding this Site as a reference

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dsljohn

dsljohn

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 11 February 2005 - 10:32 AM

[SIZE=14]Hi, my name is John and I live in the US. I recently worked on a friends computer which had a hijacker, and it took me several days of trying before I finally found a site to help me. Then, as it so happens, I ran across your site and joined. I am a firm believer in creating references for the future use, just in case problems pop up, and they always do sooner or later. I have been on the Internet since 1988 with Prodigy and Dos based interfaces (the Old Days). No Trojans or Viruses or Hijackers ....back then....Oh My !!! Used a 9600 Baud Modem then. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and hope everyone finds the answers they need to solve all their computer problems......John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 11 February 2005 - 11:12 AM

Hello, dsljohn.
Glad you found us.
Welcome aboard.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 PM

Posted 11 February 2005 - 12:41 PM

Hi John and welcome to Bleeping Computer! Glad you found us and I trust you will find our site friendly and useful. You may want to start with our tutorials or you may just want to browse through our site to see what we have that you would find appealing. We do have fun here but we also work very hard to provide the best site available to PC users of all backgrounds. Enjoy your visits with us and let us know if we can be of any help.

~67~

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 11 February 2005 - 02:02 PM

Don't hesitate to post any questions or problems you have in the forums, or take some time to read the various tutorials. People here are always ready and willing to help others.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 PM

Posted 11 February 2005 - 02:35 PM

Welcome to BC!
Please check out the wonderful tutorials we have here! They have some really good info for you to look at!
If you have any questions just ask!
Enjoy your stay at BC!

#6 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 AM

Posted 11 February 2005 - 02:39 PM

I'm gratified to note you have made excellent use of the site, dsljohn. :thumbsup:
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users